T – Victims of Trafficking
The T – nonimmigrant visa provides immigration protection to victims of trafficking. The T Visa allows victims to remain in the United States and assist law enforcement authorities in the investigation or prosecution of human trafficking cases.
- Victims of severe crimes including rape, murder, manslaughter, domestic violence, sexual assault, and many others.
Benefits of Using VisaExpress USA
- Personalized Service: You will receive service from an attorney with over 20 years of experience;
- Time Saving: The process will be Fast, Easy & Secure;
- Experience: Competent immigration attorneys will prepare and file your case;
- Cost Effective: You will avoid costly mistakes and possible delays with USCIS;
- Immediate Access: You can track 24 hours a day the progress of your case online;
- Convenient: You will receive timely responses online; and
- Economical: You will pay a low cost for the work we do, no surprises.