Q – 1 Visa Cultural Exchange
This visa is for international cultural exchange programs designated by USCIS for individuals:
- Seeking to participate in an international cultural exchange program to share the history, culture, and traditions of your home country with the United States; or
- To undertake practical training and employment, and to share the history, culture, and traditions of your home country with the United States.
- Only employers who administer cultural exchange programs are allowed to petition for Q nonimmigrants;
- You must be at least 18 years old; and
- Must be able to communicate effectively about the cultural attributes of your country.
The program enables foreign nationals to come to the U.S. for a period of up to 15 months and are required to spend 1 year outside the United States before they can apply for participation in the Q cultural exchange program again.
Benefits of Using VisaExpress USA
- Personalized Service: You will receive service from an attorney with over 20 years of experience.
- Time Saving: The process will be Fast, Easy & Secure;
- Experience: Competent immigration attorneys will prepare and file your case;
- Cost Effective: You will avoid costly mistakes and possible delays with USCIS;
- Immediate Access: You can track 24 hours a day the progress of your case online;
- Convenient: You will receive timely responses online; and
- Economical: You will pay a low cost for the work we do, no surprises.