P – 3 Artists or Entertainers Coming to be Part of a Culturally Unique Program
This visa allows foreign nationals to come temporarily to perform, teach or coach as artists or entertainers, individually or as part of a group, under a program that is culturally unique.
- Foreign Nationals must come to the United States either individually or as a group for the purpose of developing, interpreting, representing, coaching, or teaching a unique or traditional ethnic, folk, cultural, musical, theatrical, or artistic performance or presentation;
- Foreign Nationals must come to the United States to participate in a cultural event or events which will further the understanding or development of their art form; and
- The program may be of a commercial or noncommercial nature.
Initial period of stay is the time needed to complete the event, activity or performance, not to exceed 1 year with and extension period of stay with increments of up to 1 year in order to continue or complete the event, activity or performance.
Benefits of Using VisaExpress USA
- Personalized Service: You will receive service from an attorney with over 20 years of experience.
- Time Saving: The process will be Fast, Easy & Secure;
- Experience: Competent immigration attorneys will prepare and file your case;
- Cost Effective: You will avoid costly mistakes and possible delays with USCIS;
- Immediate Access: You can track 24 hours a day the progress of your case online;
- Convenient: You will receive timely responses online; and
- Economical: You will pay a low cost for the work we do, no surprises.