P-2 Reciprocal Exchange Program
This visa allows a foreign national to come temporarily to perform as an artist or entertainer, individually or as part of a group, who will perform under a reciprocal exchange program between an organization in the United States and an organization in another country.
- The foreign national must be an artist entering the United States through a government recognized reciprocal exchange program; or
- The foreign national must possess skills comparable to those of the United States artists and entertainers taking part in the program outside the United States.
The initial period of stay is the time needed to complete the event, competition or performance, not to exceed 1 year with an extension of stay in increments of up to 1 year in order to continue or complete the event, competition or performance.
Benefits of Using VisaExpress USA
- Personalized Service: You will receive service from an attorney with over 20 years of experience.
- Time Saving: The process will be Fast, Easy & Secure;
- Experience: Competent immigration attorneys will prepare and file your case;
- Cost Effective: You will avoid costly mistakes and possible delays with USCIS;
- Immediate Access: You can track 24 hours a day the progress of your case online;
- Convenient: You will receive timely responses online; and
- Economical: You will pay a low cost for the work we do, no surprises.