O – 2 Essential Support Personnel of O-1 Visa Holders
Individuals who will accompany an O-1, artist or athlete, to assist in a specific event or performance:
- For an O-1A, the O-2’s assistance must be an “integral part” of the O-1A’s activity; and
- For an O-1B, the O-2’s assistance must be “essential” to the completion of the O-1B’s production. The O-2 worker has critical skills and experience with the O-1 that cannot be readily performed by a U.S. worker and which are essential to the successful performance of the O-1.
The initial period of stay is up to 3 years with possibility of extension which will be determined by USCIS in order to accomplish the initial event or activity in increments of up to 1 year.
Benefits of Using VisaExpress USA
- Personalized Service: You will receive service from an attorney with over 20 years of experience.
- Time Saving: The process will be Fast, Easy & Secure;
- Experience: Competent immigration attorneys will prepare and file your case;
- Cost Effective: You will avoid costly mistakes and possible delays with USCIS;
- Immediate Access: You can track 24 hours a day the progress of your case online;
- Convenient: You will receive timely responses online; and
- Economical: You will pay a low cost for the work we do, no surprises.