O – 1 Extraordinary Ability and Achievement
The beneficiary must demonstrate that he possesses extraordinary ability by continuous national or international acclaim and must be coming temporarily to the United States to continue work in the area of extraordinary ability.
The O nonimmigrant visa is for:
- O-1A: individuals with an extraordinary ability in the sciences, education, business, or athletics (not including the arts, motion pictures or television industry);
- O-1B: individuals with an extraordinary ability in the arts or extraordinary achievement in motion picture or television industry.
The initial period of stay is up to 3 years with possibility of extension which will be determined by USCIS in order to accomplish the initial event or activity in increments of up to 1 year.
Benefits of Using VisaExpress USA
- Personalized Service: You will receive service from an attorney with over 20 years of experience.
- Time Saving: The process will be Fast, Easy & Secure;
- Experience: Competent immigration attorneys will prepare and file your case;
- Cost Effective: You will avoid costly mistakes and possible delays with USCIS;
- Immediate Access: You can track 24 hours a day the progress of your case online;
- Convenient: You will receive timely responses online; and
- Economical: You will pay a low cost for the work we do, no surprises.