L-1A Intracompany Transferee Executive or Manager
This nonimmigrant classification enables:
- A U.S. employer to transfer an executive or manager from one of its affiliated foreign offices to one of its offices in the United States; or
- A foreign company, which does not yet have an affiliated U.S. office to send an executive or manager to, the United States with the purpose of establishing one.
- If the foreign national is an executive or manager;
- If the foreign national has worked abroad for an affiliate, parent subsidiary or branch of foreign employer;
- If foreign national has worked with foreign employer for at least one year within the 3 years before filing L-1 petition;and
- The foreign employer must seek to transfer an employee to the United States to work as either a manager or executive.
This visa gives and initial period of stay in the U.S. for up to 3 years (One year for new office petitions). Extensions are possible in up to 2-year increments. Maximum period of stay is generally 7 years for managers and executives.
Benefits of Using VisaExpress USA
- Personalized Service: You will receive service from an attorney with over 20 years of experience.
- Time Saving: The process will be Fast, Easy & Secure;
- Experience: Competent immigration attorneys will prepare and file your case;
- Cost Effective: You will avoid costly mistakes and possible delays with USCIS;
- Immediate Access: You can track 24 hours a day the progress of your case online;
- Convenient: You will receive timely responses online; and
- Economical: You will pay a low cost for the work we do, no surprises.