L -1 Blanket
Certain organizations may establish the required intracompany relationship in advance of filing individual L-1 petitions by filing a blanket petition.
- The petitioner and each of the qualifying organizations are engaged in commercial trade or services;
- The petitioner has an office in the United States which has been doing business for one year or more;
- The petitioner has three or more domestic and foreign branches, subsidiaries, and affiliates; and
- The petitioner along with the other qualifying organizations, collectively, meet one of the following criteria:
o Have obtained at least 10 L-1 approvals during the previous 12-month period;
o Have U.S. subsidiaries or affiliates with combined annual sales of at least $25 million; or
o Have a U.S. work force of at least 1,000 employees.
Benefits of Using VisaExpress USA
- Personalized Service: You will receive service from an attorney with over 20 years of experience.
- Time Saving: The process will be Fast, Easy & Secure;
- Experience: Competent immigration attorneys will prepare and file your case;
- Cost Effective: You will avoid costly mistakes and possible delays with USCIS;
- Immediate Access: You can track 24 hours a day the progress of your case online;
- Convenient: You will receive timely responses online; and
- Economical: You will pay a low cost for the work we do, no surprises.