K – 3 Spouse of U.S. Citizens
This visa allows the alien spouse of a U.S. citizen to be admitted to the United States as nonimmigrants while they are awaiting the adjudication of a Form I-130 Petition for Alien Relative. It also allows them to obtain employment authorization while they are waiting.
To be eligible for a K-3 nonimmigrant visa, an individual must:
- Be married to a U.S. citizen
- Have a pending Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, filed by the U.S. citizen spouse on his or her behalf
Benefits of Using VisaExpress USA
- Personalized Service: You will receive service from an attorney with over 20 years of experience;
- Time Saving: The process will be Fast, Easy & Secure;
- Experience: Competent immigration attorneys will prepare and file your case;
- Cost Effective: You will avoid costly mistakes and possible delays with USCIS;
- Immediate Access: You can track 24 hours a day the progress of your case online;
- Convenient: You will receive timely responses online; and
- Economical: You will pay a low cost for the work we do, no surprises.