K – 1 Fiancé
This visa allows U.S. citizens to bring a foreign national fiancé(e) living abroad to the United States to marry.
If you petition for a fiancé(e) visa, you must show that:
- You (the petitioner) are a U.S. citizen;
- You intend to marry within 90 days of your fiancé(e) entering the United States;
- You and your fiancé(e) are both free to marry and any previous marriages must have been legally terminated by divorce, death, or annulment;
- You met each other, in person, at least once within 2 years of filing your petition. There are two exceptions that require a waiver;
1. If the requirement to meet would violate strict and long-established customs of your or your fiancé(e)’s foreign culture or social practice.
2. If you prove that the requirement to meet would result in extreme hardship to you.
Benefits of Using VisaExpress USA
- Personalized Service: You will receive service from an attorney with over 20 years of experience;
- Time Saving: The process will be Fast, Easy & Secure;
- Experience: Competent immigration attorneys will prepare and file your case;
- Cost Effective: You will avoid costly mistakes and possible delays with USCIS;
- Immediate Access: You can track 24 hours a day the progress of your case online;
- Convenient: You will receive timely responses online; and
- Economical: You will pay a low cost for the work we do, no surprises.