J – 1 Exchange Visitor
Exchange visitor (J-1) visas are nonimmigrant visas for individuals approved to participate in exchange visitor programs in the United States.
The programs enable foreign nationals to come to the U.S. for periods ranging from a few weeks to several years to:
- Conduct research;
- Demonstrate special skills; or
- Receive on the job training.
Exchange visitor categories include:
- Au pair and EduCare
- Short-term Scholar
- Camp Counselor
- Government Visitor
- Student, college/university Intern
- Student, secondary
- International Visitor (Dept. of State use)
- Summer Work Travel
- Professor and Research Scholar
Benefits of Using VisaExpress USA
- Personalized Service: You will receive service from an attorney with over 20 years of experience.
- Time Saving: The process will be Fast, Easy & Secure;
- Experience: Competent immigration attorneys will prepare and file your case;
- Cost Effective: You will avoid costly mistakes and possible delays with USCIS;
- Immediate Access: You can track 24 hours a day the progress of your case online;
- Convenient: You will receive timely responses online; and
- Economical: You will pay a low cost for the work we do, no surprises.