I – Representatives of Foreign Media


As a representative of foreign media, you can travel to the U.S. and engage in your profession with an I – nonimmigrant visa.




  • If you represent a foreign information media outlet (press, radio, film, or other foreign information media);
  • If you are coming to the United States to engage solely in this profession;
  • If you have a home office in a foreign country; and
  • You must demonstrate that you are a bona fide representative of foreign media whose activities are essential to the functions of your organization. 

Occupations under this category include reporters, film crews, editors, and similar occupations. Any spouse and children under the age of 21 may accompany or follow to join an I – nonimmigrant.



Benefits of Using VisaExpress USA

  • Personalized Service:         You will receive service from an attorney with over 20 years of experience;
  • Time Saving:                        The process will be Fast, Easy & Secure;
  • Experience:                          Competent immigration attorneys will prepare and file your case;
  • Cost Effective:                     You will avoid costly mistakes and possible delays with USCIS;
  • Immediate Access:             You can track 24 hours a day the progress of your case online;
  • Convenient:                         You will receive timely responses online; and
  • Economical:                         You will pay a low cost for the work we do, no surprises.