H-1B Specialty Occupations and Fashion Models
Foreign nationals may be eligible for an H-1B visa if they are planning to work for the business they start in the United States in an occupation that normally requires a bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field of study (e.g., engineers, scientists or mathematicians), and you have at least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a field related to the position.
This visa category applies to people who wish to:
- Perform services in a specialty occupation; examples: scientists, engineers, programmers, research analysts, management consultants, journalists, accountants, and others with Bachelor’s or equivalent degree;
- Perform services of exceptional merit and ability relating to a Department of Defense (DOD) cooperative research and development project; or
- Perform services as a fashion model of distinguished merit or ability.
This visa gives and initial period of stay in the U.S. for up to 3 years. Extensions are possible in up to 3-year increments. Maximum period of stay is generally 6 years (extensions beyond 6 years may be possible).
Benefits of Using VisaExpress USA
- Personalized Service: You will receive service from an attorney with over 20 years of experience.
- Time Saving: The process will be Fast, Easy & Secure;
- Experience: Competent immigration attorneys will prepare and file your case;
- Cost Effective: You will avoid costly mistakes and possible delays with USCIS;
- Immediate Access: You can track 24 hours a day the progress of your case online;
- Convenient: You will receive timely responses online; and
- Economical: You will pay a low cost for the work we do, no surprises.