Family-Sponsored Preferences


A U.S. citizen or a legal Permanent Resident may petition for certain family members to receive a green card.



Immediate Family of U.S. Citizens:


  1. A U.S. citizen can file a petition for the following relatives:
  • Spouse;
  • Children, unmarried under 21;
  • Orphan adopted abroad;
  • Orphan to be adopted in the U.S.
  • Parents (if the U.S. citizen is at least 21 years or older.)

This category is considered an Immediate Relative Preference and there is no waiting time for availability.

 Family Preference System for U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents:

  • o   First: (F1) Unmarried Sons and Daughters 21 years of age or older of U.S. Citizens;
  • o   Second: Spouses and Children, and Unmarried Sons and Daughters of Permanent Residents;
  • o   (F2A) Spouses and Children (under 21 years of age) of Permanent Residents;
  • o   B. (F2B) Unmarried Sons and Daughters (21 years of age or older) of Permanent Residents;
  • o   Third: (F3) Married Sons and Daughters of U.S. Citizens; and
  • o   Fourth: (F4) Brothers and Sisters of Adult U.S. Citizens.


Benefits of Using VisaExpress USA

  • Personalized Service:         You will receive service from an attorney with over 20 years of experience;
  • Time Saving:                        The process will be Fast, Easy & Secure;
  • Experience:                          Competent immigration attorneys will prepare and file your case;
  • Cost Effective:                     You will avoid costly mistakes and possible delays with USCIS;
  • Immediate Access:             You can track 24 hours a day the progress of your case online;
  • Convenient:                         You will receive timely responses online; and
  • Economical:                         You will pay a low cost for the work we do, no surprises.