F – 1 Student Visa
The F-1 Visa (Academic Student) allows foreign nationals to enter the United States as full-time students at an accredited college, university, seminary, conservatory, academic high school, elementary school, or other academic institution or in a language training program.
- You must be enrolled in an “academic” educational program, a language-training program;
- Your school must be approved by the Student and Exchange Visitors Program, Immigration & Customs Enforcement;
- You must be enrolled as a full-time student at the institution;
- You must be proficient in English or be enrolled in courses leading to English proficiency;
- You must have sufficient funds available for self-support during the entire proposed course of study; and
- You must maintain a residence abroad which he/she has no intention of giving up.
Benefits of Using VisaExpress USA
- Personalized Service: You will receive service from an attorney with over 20 years of experience;
- Time Saving: The process will be Fast, Easy & Secure;
- Experience: Competent immigration attorneys will prepare and file your case;
- Cost Effective: You will avoid costly mistakes and possible delays with USCIS;
- Immediate Access: You can track 24 hours a day the progress of your case online;
- Convenient: You will receive timely responses online; and
- Economical: You will pay a low cost for the work we do, no surprises.