Employment Based Preferences
Foreign Nationals may be eligible to become a permanent resident based on an offer of permanent employment in the United States.
Every fiscal year employment based immigrant visas are made available. These visas are divided into five preference categories. Certain spouses and children may accompany the employment based immigrant.
An employer can sponsor its employee’s Green card through one of the following categories:
- First: Priority Workers;
- Second: Members of the Professions Holding Advanced Degrees or Persons of Exceptional Ability;
- Third: Skilled Workers, Professionals, and Other Workers;
- Fourth: Certain Special Immigrants; and
- Fifth: Employment Creation.
Benefits of Using VisaExpress USA
- Personalized Service: You will receive service from an attorney with over 20 years of experience;
- Time Saving: The process will be Fast, Easy & Secure;
- Experience: Competent immigration attorneys will prepare and file your case;
- Cost Effective: You will avoid costly mistakes and possible delays with USCIS;
- Immediate Access: You can track 24 hours a day the progress of your case online;
- Convenient: You will receive timely responses online; and
- Economical: You will pay a low cost for the work we do, no surprises.