E – 3 Certain Specialty Occupations from Australia
This visa allows Australians to come to the United States solely to perform services in a specialty occupation. The specialty occupation requires theoretical and practical application of a body of knowledge in professional field s and at least the attainment of a bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent, as a minimum for entry into the occupation in the United States.
To qualify you must demonstrate that you:
- Are a national of Australia;
- Have a legitimate offer of employment in the United States;
- Possess the necessary academic or other qualifying credentials; and
- Will fill a position that qualifies as a specialty occupation.
The initial period of stay is up to 2 years and up to 2 years of extensions with no maximum number of extensions.
Benefits of Using VisaExpress USA
- Personalized Service: You will receive service from an attorney with over 20 years of experience.
- Time Saving: The process will be Fast, Easy & Secure;
- Experience: Competent immigration attorneys will prepare and file your case;
- Cost Effective: You will avoid costly mistakes and possible delays with USCIS;
- Immediate Access: You can track 24 hours a day the progress of your case online;
- Convenient: You will receive timely responses online; and
- Economical: You will pay a low cost for the work we do, no surprises.