B – 1 Temporary Business Visitor
This visa allows foreign nationals to participate in business activities of a commercial or professional nature in the United States, such as:
- Consulting with business associates;
- Traveling for a scientific, educational, professional or business convention, or a conference on specific dates;
- Settling an estate;
- Negotiating a contract;
- Participating in short-term training;
- Transiting through the United States: certain persons may transit the United States with a B-1 visa; or
- Deadheading: certain air crewmen may enter the United States as deadhead crew with a B-1 visa.
Foreign nationals must demonstrate:
- The purpose of their trip is to enter the United States for business of a legitimate nature;
- They plan to remain for a specific limited period of time;
- They have the funds to cover the expenses of the trip and their stay in the United States;
- They have a residence outside the United States in which they have no intention of abandoning, as well as other binding ties which will ensure your return abroad at the end of the visit; and
- You are otherwise admissible to the United States.
Benefits of Using VisaExpress USA
- Personalized Service: You will receive service from an attorney with over 20 years of experience.
- Time Saving: The process will be Fast, Easy & Secure;
- Experience: Competent immigration attorneys will prepare and file your case;
- Cost Effective: You will avoid costly mistakes and possible delays with USCIS;
- Immediate Access: You can track 24 hours a day the progress of your case online;
- Convenient: You will receive timely responses online; and
- Economical: You will pay a low cost for the work we do, no surprises.