How to Get the F-1 Student Visa


How to Get the F-1 Student Visa

If you are planning to pursue higher studies in the United States, you have to obtain an F-1 Student Visa. You can apply for an F-1 visa from your own country. The first thing you need to do is to apply to a college or university in the U.S. If your application is approved, you will be required to pay the SEVIS receipt (I-901). Afterwards, they will add your name and information to the SEVIS database and the Designated School Official (DSO) will send you the Form I-20. You can then schedule the ‘Initial Entry Visa Interview’ with the U.S. Consulate or Embassy in your home country.

Getting your F-1 student visa takes time, but the procedure is surprisingly easy. After receiving the I-20 form, you have to read it and sign it. You have to bring this form with you when you appear for the visa interview. You have to ensure that the name on your passport matches the name on your I-20 form.
You should allocate enough time for the student visa application procedure because it can take time. As per revised regulations, student visas may be issued up to 3 months before the date on your I-20 form. If your classes are about to begin soon, your application will most probably receive priority. Make sure that you mention this point while applying for the Student Visa.

There is a $200 visa application fee. You need to pay this fee at least 3 days before the visa interview. During the visa interview, you should show your fee receipt. You will also have to pay an extra $160 at the U.S. Consulate or Embassy.

Student visa for Little Asian Girls

Inspired with American life events many Asian students go to the US to study. Sometimes they face obstacles and difficulties, but always find a way out of them! We are proud to present video series Little Asians. Original series where young and hot asian teens are flashing in public places. Watch them during their daily routine, holidays and very intimate moments. All that while they are showcasing their tiny bodys.

Immigration Direct
There is an online visa application form. You can use the form DS-160 for applying for a non-immigrant visa. You need to complete this form online. Be sure to enter your name as it appears in your passport. Print out this form and bring it to the embassy/consulate when you appear for the visa interview. You have to upload your photo online while filling out the DS-160 form. If you can’t upload the photo, you must bring it when you appear for the interview.
You must be prepared for the interview. You should apply for the visa at least 3 months before your program begins. What you wear to the interview is important. Opt for formal attire. During the interview you should give your answers quickly and accurately. If you can’t speak English, you can seek the help of an interpreter. Even if you don’t speak English, you can obtain a visa to study in the U.S. The visa officer ask why you want to study in the US. You should explain why studying your specific subject in the U.S. is better than studying it in your own country. Explain your education plans clearly and concisely. Your grades are important. If your grades are low, you will have to explain how you’re going to complete the program successfully.

You must be able to financially support your study and stay in the U.S. Financial support should ideally come from your family or employer.

Intent to Return
During the interview you need to demonstrate your intention to return to your home country after the completion of the program. Most applications are approved, but if you’re denied the visa, you can appeal the decision.

Latest News


Choosing the Best...

As a U.S. citizen, you can...
h2b (1)

H2B Program Under...

The H-2B program, in its current...

How to Obtain...

You are an American citizen and...